maanantai 9. maaliskuuta 2020

Space elves come in threes

To be exact this time it´s four models. But only two of them are space elves to be precice. Anyway I have added a trooper, a heavy wepon and it´s operator and a robot to my RT era eldar force. Too big to be called a kill team and too small for an army I think I need to take a group shot of everyone in the near future.

Trooper with las pistol and shuriken catapult, heavy plasma gun on a tripod, heavy weapon operator with "lunch box" and a ghost warrior robot.

A closer look at that robot. Flamer and something that look like a power fist and a chain fist.

4 kommenttia:

  1. Nice colour choices, and that robot is a wee bit special too :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you, took a while to find one of those ghost warriors for decent price.

      Poista
  2. I love your merry band of mischief makers. No matter the size, they look the part. :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you. I think I´ll finish a dreadnought and then I´ll take that group shot...

      Poista