keskiviikko 18. maaliskuuta 2020

Finding Nemo (or Xeno)

Sometimes all you need is a little push in the right direction. For me that push was the facebook discussion in Oldhammer Community after my previous posting. One of the gentlemen there mentioned that he has an eldar dreadnought to paint but was intimidated by the big empty space on the head piece. I had been putting off painting my dreadnought for quite a long time for that same reason. I just had to take the bull by the horns and get painting.

I´m quite pleased with the way this model turned out. When I showed the head piece to one of my friends he immediately named it Nemo.  I can undertand why. It was not intentional but I think it look pretty cool. Might carry that pattern over to the war walker I had there waiting to get paint on itself.



Need to do the base later. I´ll be adding some extra weight to it as the model is pretty front heavy.

2 kommenttia:

  1. That's a nice scheme, I miss my old Eldar stuff. I suggest you ain't that white exhaust end red though, currently it jars with the symmetry for me. Still very nice though!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. The assemmytry was intentional but I could work better with the white top on both...

      Poista