torstai 14. toukokuuta 2020

First purestrain and another hybrid

Slaanesh alligned Cult army growns with a single purestrain genestealer and a 2nd generation hybrid. I´m planning on having a grand total of perhaps three purestrains and half a dozen hybrids all together. So trying to keep this project from growing too big for me.

 The hybrid I like, the purestrain not that much. I might have to repaint him. Or some parts of him at least. I don´t think the yellowish claws work out as I wanted them to do. And that skin could be a bit more pale I think.

As I lack proper hybrid arms this guy was thrown together with what parts I could find.
I have no idea where that sword arm is originally from. 

The old IG plastic arms work well enough for these hybrids too.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti