lauantai 2. maaliskuuta 2019

Commissar and a penitent

Due to being ill - first with flu and then with norovirus - both painting and blogging have been on pause for several days. As I´ve been feeling a lot better since yesterday I did some modeling glueing arms and weapons to IG troopers and then base coating roughly 20 models. Eventually I found myself working on these two old sculpts which got finished today.


A commissar is of course a must for any IG force. I gave mine a HUGE power glove
and a las pistol. Penal trooper is armed with just the simple las gun.

I did not want to do a general all Black commissar so I went with the desert theme. Some Black details are there - mainly the hat - to make sure he stands out as a commissar. Penal trooper is recognizeable by his bald head, red vest and explosive collar around his neck.

I have a lot of RT era IG stuff that I´m working on currently: assault paltoon, penal squad, a couple of servitors, another tactical platoon and that thing you can see blurred on the background of these pictures.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti