keskiviikko 20. helmikuuta 2019

Command section 1st Tactical Platoon B company

With the completion of this command section I call the 1st Tactical Platoon of Bravo Company ready for deployment.
 
 
Las cannon trooper, platoon sergeant, orderly, lieutenant, medic and another las cannon trooper.
The banner is to be replaced later with a nicer design but the colors and shape will remain the same.
 
Being the most senior NCO in the platoon and it´s most experienced soldier the sergeant wears
a older model boots and flak armor. He has also a goatie that wouldn´t be tolarated on ordinary
guardsmen or junior NCOs.
 
So here they are - all 26 strong. Ready to serve the Emperor. I think I need to
write a background story for the regiment this Company belongs to...
 
 
As I´m waiting for backpacks and chainswords for the assault platoon to arrive I think I´ll work on the 2nd tactical platoon meanwhile. But I do have some green skins that need attention not to mention the space elves. Let´s see what happens next.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti