maanantai 18. maaliskuuta 2019

Legacy 2019

I´m taking part in Oldhammer Forum´s Legacy 2019 Project. This year the theme is Chaos Marauder Band inspired By the game Chaos Marauders. I felt that a chaos gobbo would fit in and as I wanted to take a short break from painting Imperial Guard I decided to finish him right away.
 
 
 
So my participant is a C27 Chaos Goblin Mutant "Three eyes". His robes are Mephisto red shaded heavily with Agrax Earthshade. Then highlighted with Mephisto red and washed with Bloodletter. More highlights with Evil Sunz Scarlet that was gradually mixed with yellow paint and ink. Final highlights with yellow.
 
Skin is Warboss green shaded with Agrax. Highlights are Warboss, Skarsnik Green and Game Color Escopena green mixed with Skarsnik.
 
Join the Project and you too have a chance of winning this chap among other Marauders.
 
 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti