maanantai 18. maaliskuuta 2019

Penal Battallion Squad

Penal Battallion troops are made up of individuals who have committed crimes punishable By a life sentence. Their head are shaved and they are forced to wear an explosive slave-collar. Their red vest shows their status as dangerous offenders to outsiders.
 
When starting this IG Project I never expected to get myself enough penitents to form a full squad. So when the opportunity came to purchase the baldies I was very happy to take it. I will eventually paint a command section to make penitents a real platoon. And I will need a adeptus mechanicus tech priest to operate their explosive collars.
 
 Black boots, brown gaiters, desert camo pants and shirt.
A red penitents vest, black flak armor underneath and metals for lasgun and belt buckle.
 
I really should try out different skin tones. On ten guys the two tones used get a bit boring.
As does the fact that there is only this one pose for penitents and not that much you can
do with those plastic hands.
 
70 points / squad plus five points for the frenzon dispensers. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti