sunnuntai 28. kesäkuuta 2020

Two bands of beastmen for Genestealer Cult

It´s been pretty quite last two weeks on hobby front. Work, visiting parents for midsummer and son´s sports season going on full steam has quite effectively kept me away from the painting table. However today I had the chance to finish the last member of the second beastman band for my Genestealer Cult Army.

This bull headed beastman brings the second band of six to full strenght. 

And here he is with the his/her brother/sisters.

Next on the painting queue are hybrids, mutants and a patriarch. Let´s see what gets done first....

2 kommenttia:

  1. I really like the colours on the new bull-head - that cream fur running into the fleshy snout really works nicely with the purple.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I enjoy using contrasts for these as I seem to be able to create effects like that better with them than with regular paints.

      Poista