sunnuntai 12. huhtikuuta 2020

Expanding the Cult

Presenting the latest additions to slowly growing Genestealer coven: four brood brothers and three beastmen. All Slaanesh alligned of course. Both groups will eventually be six strong but I lack beastman models at the moment and I need to assemble two guardsmen before finishing the brood brother squad. And I´m thinking of converting one brother into a standard bearer.

First the three beastmen. All bare brested slaanishian hermaphrodites. The much younger me had clipped the weapons of those two on the right ´cause I used them as Blood Bowl players. Both got swords in this new role of theirs. The shields are pretty terrible but that´s the best I can do freehand.

Brood Brothers. Four metal Imperial Guard/Army models. Very quick to paint with contrasts. As the only weapon choise for Brood Brothers in a developed world is stub gun and sword all those las guns etc. are concidered counts as a stub gun.

Everyone in a group picture. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti