keskiviikko 8. huhtikuuta 2020

Summoned Daemonette for Genestealer cult army

When I kind of accidentally began building a Oldhammer Genestealer Cult army I knew I want it to be Slaaneshian. Slaanesh has always been my favorite chaos deity. And to bring more of that chaos into the force I´ve added now a single summoned Daemonette. Acquired this model through a trade and painted him/her/it to match the few cultist I completed earlier.

"Forward you puny mortalssss!".

Contrast paints over White Seer base. Pink, black, blue and white contrasts. Some leadbelcher for metal details. Agrax for added shading and regular white for highlights. Black leather and pink skin ties this model to the rest of the still small force.

The model is named Suckflesh in the catalogue. Rest of the daemonettes have rather nice names too.

The daemonette range of ´88 from WD106. Because of the stance and mohican hair I would say that Suckflesh was sculpted by Jes Goodwin for sure.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti