torstai 16. huhtikuuta 2020

Brood Brothers done

With two Brood Brother bands painted and me starting to run out of IG models it´s time to move on. Next it´s going to be a couple of beastmen and then I´m going to start with genestealer hybrids, purestrains etc.

These models were painted with Citadel Contrasts as was the band number one. White base coat, Magis purple clothes, Snakebite leather for gaiters, belts and pouches, Nazdreg yellow armor and helmet, Black Templar shoes and Guilliman flesh hands and face. Metal parts are Leadbelcher washed with agrax.

 Brood Brother band number two. All six as is the sacred number of Slaanesh.

 Over sized and pretty corny - quite oldhammerish I believe.

Wanted to do my version of the Brood Brother from WD 116.





5 kommenttia:

  1. Cool stuff!

    Genestealer cult AND slaaneesh!? What evil!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. By the rules published in WD116 Genestealer Cults were alligned to some chaos power. The example army there is a khornate one but I´ve always been a Slaanesh fan myself.

      Poista
    2. And I found your blog. Nice epic stuff you have there!

      Poista
  2. Vastaukset
    1. Thank You! I rarely make banners as I find them difficult to get right. This one I like even myself.

      Poista