maanantai 12. marraskuuta 2018

Falconer Standard

In between painting space elves I found some inspiration to finish this small conversion job I´ve had on my table for some time now. As you see it´s a classic Jes Goodwin Elf Wardancer. And the conversion part is just the backbag with standard pole attached to his back. That part came from Elf cavalry Elf6 - mounted elf personalities range ramage pieces and is called eagle standard there. Plannig on using this model as a standard bearer in a unit of falconers. But he can double as a wardancer too.

The banner itself unfortunately brings points out my lackings as a painter. Can´t do pretty much anything free hand. Luckily I did found that eagle transfer that helps a lot.

Same guy from behind. I put the same transfer on his shield too. And here the backbag standard combination is visible.

I think every hunter needs a hunting hound too. And that´s one big doggie if you compare it to the elf.

Not setting any clear goals for myself but I think I´ll start putting together a wood elf force. Will propable aim for something like 1000 points first. And will make sure the army includes falconers, animal handlers and eventually shape changers too.


4 kommenttia:

  1. A nice simple conversion that comes out really well.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you sir! Your blog is so inspirational. Would love to get that Brushchewer drummer goblin you have there.

      Poista
    2. Brushchewer is the painter! I’ve completely forgotten where I got that goblin from but I’ve put out an appeal to find out...

      Poista
    3. Oh my, stupid me. Somehow I though it meant the manufacturer of those goblins. Thank you for correcting me there.

      Poista