lauantai 17. marraskuuta 2018

Eldar kill team?

I feel a bit confused. Lately I´ve been mostly painting RT era eldar and I´ve never been a 40k guy. I´ve had some eldar lurking around in one of the many boxes where I keep my models. And only now have I found courage to paint them. The younger me back in the days never dared to try my humble painting skills with these. Now I´m not that critical on myself anymore I actually find these a joy to paint. I don´t know if this bunch really can be called a kill team as I don´t have the game and have never played it. Anyway - here they are: all five infantry and a robot.

The whole team with it´s current members. 

From a bit different angle.

 The warlock.

A proto-guardian trooper.

Support weapon operator. Needs that support weapon. 

Captain.

I think I have models for two squads, two heavy support weapons, a dreadnought and a war Walker. That is propably a bit too much for a kill team but enough for a narrative battle of some sort. What I´m missing is a musician or two. Anyone?

2 kommenttia:

  1. Wow! I love the scheme! I need some old school eldar now! Haha

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hi Zeta Reticuli! Always honored if I can serve as inspiration.

      Poista