perjantai 27. marraskuuta 2020

Gnovember 2020 - final tally

 With both Gnovember and my gnome models running out shortly it is time to look at what got done this time.

The last two troopers. One with a halberd and the other with a large hammer.

A small earth elemental. A freebie I received from Krakon Games. "Painted" with
Astrogranite technical and higlighted a bit. Some turf thrown on his shoulder to
make it look like he´s been raised from the very ground he stands on.

My painted gnomes so far. They can already be called a war band, can´t they.


2 kommenttia:

  1. Brilliant stuff! From one gnome general to another, I salute you!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! I wouldn´t call me a gnome general - at least not yet. Let´s see how large this force gets next year. Now it´s just a small war band perhaps.

      Poista