keskiviikko 18. marraskuuta 2020

Genestealer Patriarch

 It´s been a while since I posted anything GS related. My Cult army has been without a leader but just the other day I found time to finish this Bob Olley patriach. There are only two oldhammer patriarch models that I know of. This and the one that sits on a throne. The running one suits gaming purposes better in my opinion. And is less expensive. Check this posting for his Cult Coven.

Painted mostly with contrast. Some regular paints for metals and higlights.

With those long arms it´s pretty hard to get a really good picture of him.

Back shot showing the purple body under that black carapace. And his tail.

Stat line and special rules for gaming.

Now I need to get him a limousine. And a few more purestrains as there´s only one now.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti