torstai 22. lokakuuta 2020

Serious IG fire power

 The armament policy of the old IG seems to have been "You can never have too many las cannons". Every tactical squad comes with one and command sections have two. If you don´t choose one of the alternatives as I did with my 2nd tactical platoon.

Following the afore mentined policy I have completed this support squad: sergeant, four las gun troopers, one missile launcher and FOUR las cannons. That´s quite a lot of fire power if you ask me.

The whole squad together. Mixture of plastic and metal bodies.

Squad sergeant is an imperial army sergeant model that has been
given a chain sword to match the army list equipment.

Beaky marine missile launcher sits quite well on the shoulder of that metal body IG trooper.

This squad will eventually be part of the ´yellow´ or reserve platoon of my IG army.

Speed painted with the same formula as the rest of the army.

As next I´ll finish the command section. And then it´s time to do another tactical squad...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti