perjantai 6. joulukuuta 2019

Get your men... er... squad into position sergeant!

So again a month since the previous posting. My rate of painting and blogging has been terribly slow as of lately. Let´s hope that the upcoming Christmas holiday will remedy that.

In any case here´s the Bravo company head commissar model I´ve been working on for some time now. It´s been close to ready for a while but due to post offive workers strike here in Finland some bitz I needed to complete it were stuck some post warehouse for four weeks.



As you can see it´s a bit of a kitbash of oldhammer and more modern parts. The commissar himself has been modified just a little to make it look like he has stopped his bike and is keeping it standing with his left foot. His right hand was bent a bit too.

I got the bike without fairings and gear shift lever. Those were replaced with modern plastics. I even added that single big headlight as someone in Facebook suggested. I´m pretty happy with how the bike look now.

"You heard the commissar! Move it lads!"

I´ll be building and painting another bike soon as that commissar need to be attached to an officer.

Missing a couple of parts but I think you get the idea.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti