sunnuntai 29. joulukuuta 2019

The very last of 2019

As I was unable to continue with my Imperial Guard due to running out of desert yellow spray this eldar proto-guardian gets to be the last miniature I complete this year. Returning to work after holidays tomorrow I seriously doubt being able to painting anything more before the year changes.

This chap got the same red, white and metal scheme as the few eldar I´ve painted before. He´s actually a standard bearer model and I even have the back mounted banner pole for him but decided not to use that yet.

 Shuriken catapult with chain blade. That must be one heavy gun to handle. Armor is mephisto red shaded with agrax and then washed with bloodletter. Highlights with go fasta red.

Some leathery pouches on the backside. The large knob for standard pole is quite visible.

2 kommenttia: