sunnuntai 28. huhtikuuta 2019

The Walking Egg

Still trying to gather my strenght to go on with assault squad troopers. So I started working on this RT era IG Sentinel aka The Walking Egg and finished it during last weekend. Paint scheme is the same as with the rest of the force: desert yellow, black and metal with some brown for leather. 
 
 The sentinel is armed with scatter laser. The drivers personal close protection
weapon - a las pistol - hangs on the side of the cockpit.
 
 There is an alternative helmet headed driver also available for
this sentinel but I don´t have one. I like the way this guy is resting his arm
on the side of the hull.
 
The round things - which I suppose are lights of some sort - just below the scatter laser
and the big imperial eagle on the nose give this sentinel a ´face´.
 
 
Now let´s see if I can bring myself to finish that assault squad - it´s just a couple of models...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti