torstai 25. huhtikuuta 2019

Nurglesque interlude

It´s just a single model and one picture posting but this is just something I had to show immediately. Inspired By Goblin Lee´s posting I took on this evil warrior I´ve had on my painting table for too long. I originally started painting him as a sleeneshi chaos warrior but didn´t like the result and left him unfinished. Lee´s way of painting rusty armor had me stripping the warrior of his unsatisfactory paint job. And so he became a Nurgle chaos warrior.
 
 
Black base coat. All metal parts first with Typhus Corrosion. After drying drybrushed with Ryza Rust. Then watered down Typhus Corrosion to tone down the orange. Finally highlights with Leadbelcher. Skin is Rakarth Flesh base highlighted with Cadian Fleshstone. Then washes with Reikland Fleshwash and watered down Skarsnik green. Final highlights with Kislev Flesh. Was looking for a freshly dead zombie type of skin. Boots are just brown leather with some Typhus Corrosion to give them worn look.
 
Hope you like him - now back to painting IG.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti