sunnuntai 27. tammikuuta 2019

Speed painted Imperial guard

One of my all time favorite White Dwarf articles is the Imperial Guard from WD109. I´ve had some RT era IG models around for quite some time and with the eldar force growing felt I needed something to be fielded against them. These are speed painted - at least on my scale. Roughly 45 minutes per model excluding drying time. So don´t expect to see anything fancy here.
 
 
First five models: two normal troopers, grenadier, las cannon trooper and a sergeant.
 
 
The desert theme came from a Only War campaing I´m playing with my friends. Squad markings on the blue badges still need to be done.
 
 
Undercoating with Army painter Desert yellow spray. Cadian fleshstone for flesh, Leadbelcer for helmet, gun, knife and other metal parts, Mournfang brown for ammo pouches, gaiters and other leathery equipment and finally black for flak vest and shoes.
 
 
Washed flesh with Reiklland fleshshade and everything else with Agrax. Black parts highlighted with Eshin gray. Clothes with watered down Kislev flesh.
 
 
Five more ordinary troopers and I have a full tactical squad.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti