maanantai 25. joulukuuta 2017

Christmas Troll

First of all - Merry Christmas to all my readers! I hope you have had time to relax, spend time with your loved ones and do some painting.

I did a trio of troll earlier and they made their first appearence in games last summer. In the two battles they have been in so far they have fared terribly. The only reason for that has to be that I don´t have enough trolls. I got Slomm painted for Oldhammer Oulu meet where he was part of the Troll Slaying event. And now this guy takes my troll toll to five. Five is sure better than three?!?!

There is actually nothing Christmas or even wintery about this troll. He just happened to be completed this Morning. The cats woke me before anyone else and after feeding them I had some time alone to finish this guy.

Marauder MM40/1 Troll. I wonder who
manufacturessuch troll sized swords?


The trio - two gaming appearances, zero wounds caused, twice routed.

Leaping Slomm Two-Face. Actually fared pretty
well in Troll Slaying event.

At the moment I have some Iron Claw goblins and old Imperial Guard models on my painting table. Let´s see if I can get something out of them for new year.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti