perjantai 17. heinäkuuta 2020

Lazy July

It´s been a few weeks since my previous posting. And a very lazy hobby month so far. There are severel WIPs on my painting station at the moment but these three chaos hounds are really the on things that I´ve completed as of lately.

When I get their number to six they will join the Genestealer Cult Army as a chaos gift to one of the coven members - perhaps the Patriarch himself. I´ve put them on square bases as I´m going to using them in WFB too. Check out my article on Chaos Beastmasters if you share my interest on animal handlers.

The first one is a reptilian headed one with hooved legs. His main color is Shyish Purple applied in multiple thin layers. Second hound is Black Templar body and Iyanden Yellow spikes. The flayed dog was painted with thinned Volupus Pink.

Hoping to complete some beastmen and something big and horned in the near future...

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti