torstai 15. elokuuta 2019

Some Scenery pieces

As I´ve understood one of the most oldhammery things around is making scenery from scrap. I´ve been wanting to give it a try for some time now and this week I finally got myself to do it. Here are the first few pieces I´ve thrown together. More will surely follow.

Pea sous can used as an oil tank or something. White base, Nihlakh Oxide on that, sprayed with
rust effect paint. Some highlights with orange and yellow. Dark shade for leaking stuff. A couple
of Tau bits to add some variety to the form.

Good stuff for an inpatient painter like me. Leaves a nice rough surface.

 Some rusty pipes made out of plastic soda straws. Same method as above.

More pipes but this time with a sheet of corrugated metal.

 Metal fence. Going to make a few more of these.
With some variety to desing of course.

That same fence from other side. 

These should go pretty nicely with my desert themed IG. Now I just need more!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti