tiistai 11. kesäkuuta 2019

Occupational safety hazards galore

Modern day nanny state occupational safety regulators might have something to say about these chaps. Imperial Guard assault platoon - jump packs, chain swords, big plasma guns and las cannons. What could go wrong....

It´s been almost a month since previous posting. Not because I haven´t been paiting but mostly because I´ve worked on individual troopers models and not gotten any squad or anything else worth showing ready. Today that got changed as I finally completed the last las cannon support trooper for assault platoon´s command section. And with that I´m happy to call that platoon combat ready.

Assault paltoon command section: las cannon support trooper, medic, banner, lieutenant, sergeant and another support trooper.

It´s only the command section and a single assault squad in this platoon as I ran out of jump packs and chain swords.Plus I´m getting pretty fed up with painting those plastic guardsmen.

For platoon sergeant I´ve used this Imperial Army Lieutenant Olsen model. In my opinion he looks more like a seasoned veteran NCO than an officer. On the right you can see that I had to mount the jumps packs of las cannon armed troopers lower than for other models as they would not have fit under the cannon if glued higher.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti