maanantai 7. toukokuuta 2018

Goblin horde update

When building a 3rd edition O&G army you are facing a pretty high obstacle - troop minima for O&G is 80 models. And it is quite natural that when you get those 20 orc boyz, 20 orc arrerz, 20 gobbos and 20 stickas painted you propably want to do something else than lowly goblins to boost your ranks. That happened to me too.

A couple of trolls, a chariot and a few other things later I was ready to continue with gobbos. I didn´t set a exact number like how many gobbos I eventually want to field. I sort of just started picking up an odd gobbo here and another one there. And I painted them when I felt like painting a gobbo. At some stage I lost count on how many guys I have.

Today it´s a been a really pretty day here in Finland. It looks like the summer is on it´s way. So I took my gobbos outside and arranged them for a head count. And to take some pictures. Most of these have been presented here before but there are a couple of new ones too.

Front view of the unit. 


Bird´s eye. 6x6+2 is 38 goblins. 

Newest additions. The one furtest to the left is a repair job. His
spear was broken. Replaced it with an elf spear. Mace gobbo
is midhammer but blends in well enough. 

A pre slotta fanatic. These are a must for goblin units. 

From a bit different angle.

Standing at 38 now the next logical goal would of course be 40. That would mean that they could lose 10 of their number before having to test for breaking. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti