sunnuntai 25. syyskuuta 2022

Kith band in making

 Had to scroll all the way back to 4.4.2020 to see when was the last time I painted some fantasy elves. It was some Scarloc´s archers then. And I can´t remember when it was and who it was that suggested getting a unit of Kith armed with javelins. After a few years of thinking doing it I found myself in a situation where I didn´t have much motivation to move forward with more chaos or epic eldar. So I dug out a couple of Jes Goodwin sculpts and threw some paint on them.

There are not too many javelin armed elf sculpts that look
like ´ordinary´ elves and not like wardancer.

As these are ´citizen soldiers´ I don´t want them to look
too uniformed but still keep the blue and white color
scheme of my high elf army.

With javelins these will cost 10 points each. Looking to build
a unit of 6-10 depending on how many models I can get my
hands on. Will be fielding these as skirmishers.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti