sunnuntai 15. toukokuuta 2022

Arrer boyz with cross bows

 Had to scroll down all the way to orctober 2020 to find my previous green skin posting. But as it happened I got my hands on a non opened blister of cross bow armed arrer boyz and with the few models I´ve had for years I was in a situation where I can scrape together a unit of 11 boyz inc. champion and a banner. The boyz in the blister were cross bow using orcs but there was no xbows... we´ll get into that later.

Presenting the first five of the eleven models I have for this unit. The standard
bearer is an easy conversion of a bolt thrower team leader. Now I just need an idea
for his flag. 

I like browns, yellows and black on my orcs. But there are one or
small two red details in each to give them some uniformity.
And yes, that´s Harboth himself back there.

So here the afore mentioned blister. Orc arrers with elf spears :D
Clearly a miss pack here. Had some extra plastic cross bows so no problem really.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti