sunnuntai 2. huhtikuuta 2023

Another baggage train posting

March went by without me posting a thing. Let´s make april a bit more active month. To be honest I´ve been slowly painting a thing or two but nothing  that I felt was worth showing. My perivous posting motivated me to order some stuff from Midlam Miniatures. Here are the ones I got to build up my high elf baggage train / camp followers.

So it´s two youngsters playing and a cart with driver. As you propably
notice I swapped the drivers original head for a 80´s Fantasy regiment
elf head for him to fit in better with the rest of the camp followers.

Those new chaps will be joining this group I started a few years back.
I might have to rebase these to make them look the same.

BTW I you know good 25mm scale models for elf civilians let me know in the comments. I plan on making this group even bigger.

1 kommentti:

  1. Cute additions to your elf camp: it seems to us to look a lot like the carefree lifestyle of the elves from the book "The Hobbit"

    VastaaPoista