lauantai 19. joulukuuta 2020

Last ones before Christmas

 My painting station is located in the corner of our dining room. And my wife thinks it does not fit well with the Christmas decorations. So I´m going to have to clean it up for holidays and take a break from hobbying. Anyway, here are the three space elfs I got completed before this type of "lockdown".

The one in the middle is actually a standard bearer but the stub on his back where
the banner pole is attached to had been filed down by the models previous owner.

As that pole or actually that back bag fit that very early 90´s guardian quite well
I stuck it on his back. Will propably make a paper banner for him later.

I tried to do some thorn decoration on the body armor of that chap on the right.
Not quite happy with the result but did not want to paint it over.


Happy Holidays! See you after Christmas!


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti