torstai 10. joulukuuta 2020

A space elf, his lunch box and a big blaster


Got into space elf painting mood again. After that commander it was time to another some heavy support element to my little force of pointy ears.

That´s one heavy duty lunch box there. And the shuriken catapult is a big one too.
Not to mention that las cannon itself.

So the helmet of this space elf is a bit different from most of his kin. It actually looks like as if it has that face mask part and then two other pieces that are connected there in the middle.


I don´t like paiting free hand ´cause I´m no good in that but this time I got
something quite right with those thorns.

2 kommenttia:

  1. I think the thorns came out really well, good work! Used to have this team, happy times!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you! Might try out paiting some more thorns when I take on a walker.

      Poista