tiistai 21. toukokuuta 2024

Scouts and Scorpions

 I have been quite busy with work and haven´t had much mojo for hobby activities. Despite that I´ve slammed some paint on few bases of Epic eldar to keep something going.


On the left are four bases of eldar scouts. Painted in the same pattern as my guardians but wearing a desert yellow camo cloak on their back. Strinking scorpions were given typical green armour but I chose to paint their helmets white to have some unifying element with the rest of the force. I think I´ll follow the same system for the rest of the aspect warriors I´ll paint in the future.


3 kommenttia:

  1. Delightful in every detail. Lovely job, need more!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you. Your comments motivate me to keep going. Even if the going is quite slow nowadays.

      Poista
  2. Any paint is good progress! Looking nice

    VastaaPoista