tiistai 8. helmikuuta 2022

Does size matter?

My opinion is that it sure does. If we´re speaking about Oldhammer chaos banners I mean. Chaos banners are supposed to be BIG.

To go with the chaos thug archers of the previous post I´ve put together a small command section of two models: a champion and a standard bearer. The champion was painted a couple of months back when I was thinking about making a unit out of old metal thugs. Well with brexit making it increasingly expensive to get Oldhammer models I buried that idea and settled with monopose archers for rank and file plus metals for command.


Banner bearer is a converted metal chaos thug. Revoved his mace and replaced it with the banner pole. The picture I used for the banner can be found by Googling: arrow in a**. So it´s a simple crop, print and paint on type of job. And if you wonder where that slogan comes from you ought to listen this: Harvester of Sorrow.

Hope you enjoyed. Now to finish those last four monoposes.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti