keskiviikko 29. huhtikuuta 2020

A step closer to having a maniple

The robot rules in the Compendium book state that robots are usually organized into maniples of four machines and an adeptus mechanicus technician. And it also says that it´s unusual to have different types of robot in a maniple but weapon variations are more common.

The prices for Imperial robot at ebay are quite... horrendous. I don´t think I´ll even be able to have a four model strong maniple of robots of same type. I was happy to have a single robot and when I was offered another one for very good price, I immediately grabbed it even if it was of different type than the first one I had.

 Here´s the new one. It´s a Castellan class general purpose combat and assault robot.

I tried to do my version of this paint scheme. Didn´t dare to try the chess board -thingie on the arms and power gloves. Those striped legs were hard enough for me.

Right side view. 

And left side too.

Finally the newcomer with the Conqueror class one I painted earlier.
And their squat adeptus mechanicus caretaker.

2 kommenttia:

  1. I really like that paint job! They look great as a small unit. Everyone needs robots :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thank you. I agree, robots are pretty cool. Even though it must have been pretty paintful trying to play with those programming rules :D

      Poista